NATIONAL VETERANS LEGAL SERVICES PROGRAM
TRAINING & WEBINAR COORDINATOR JOB DESCRIPTION
Job Title: Training & Webinar Coordinator
Position Type: Full-time
I. General Summary:
The Training & Webinar Coordinator provides administrative assistance to a small team of attorneys in all aspects of training and publications activities. We’re seeking an entrepreneurial, self-directed team player committed to NVLSP’s mission of serving veterans, with excellent communication and technology skills. The coordinator is primarily responsible for NVLSP’s webinar program, which presents 30-35 webinars per year, to include logistics, marketing, and technological matters (but not content or presentation of the webinars). The coordinator also assists with preparation for in-person trainings and acts as a liaison between NVLSP and its website designers.
- Coordinate topics and schedule for NVLSP’s webinar series.
- Market webinars on NVLSP’s website, Facebook, and Twitter, and by email
- Develop expertise with ReadyTalk webinar software
- Manage registration / process orders of webinar participants
- Assist presenters with creation of PowerPoint slides (style, formatting, etc.)
- Launch and monitor webinars, including handling inquiries from participants
- Apply for CLE credit for webinars from the state of Virginia
- Prepare certificates of attendance for webinar attendees
- Record, upload, edit, and post all webinars to NVLSP’s website
- Handle customer service related to webinars, to include responding to emails and telephone calls
III. In-Person Trainings:
- Assist attorneys with preparation of training materials, to include PowerPoint presentations and training outlines
- Manage NVLP’s training calendar and keep statistics related to trainings
- Track results of NVLSP litigation cases for use in training
- Prepare printouts and thumb drives with training materials for presenters
IV. Other Responsibilities:
- Monitor and update NVLSP’s online bookstore
- Provide administrative assistance with respect to annual revisions to NVLSP’s Veterans Benefits Manual
- Update NVLSP’s online Basic Training Course with material provided by NVLSP attorneys
- Add cases in which NVLSP attorneys act as mentors to a case management system
- Other projects as determined by NVLSP’s Executive Director and NVLSP’s Director of Training and Publications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Exemplary written and oral communications skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Extensive computer skills, including intermediate or higher level proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)
- Working knowledge of WordPress website software and WooCommerce e-commerce platform preferred
- Working knowledge of ReadyTalk or other webinar program preferred
- Experience with the use of social media for marketing preferred
- Salary dependent on qualifications and experience.
- Medical and retirement plan benefits.
Please submit a cover letter and resume, with references and salary history by June 27, 2018, to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Please write your Last Name and “Training & Webinar Coordinator” in the subject heading.